Kindermusik parents who become Kindermusik teachers…
- have seen first-hand what teaching children in Kindermusik means for the educator, for the parents, and for the children.
- have hearts big enough to love other people’s children almost as much as they love their own.
- bring a unique perspective to their teaching because they understand how a Kindermusik parent thinks and feels.
- relate well to other parents because they all have something in common – they have kids in Kindermusik!
- have a leg up because they’ve had the opportunity to learn by actively observing and participating in many Kindermusik classes.
- are familiar with how a Kindermusik program runs and have a vested interest in the program they have enrolled their child in.
- have the passion and appreciation of both parent and educator for the value of musical learning and the power of Kindermusik.
- understand what it means to benefit from the Kindermusik experience in class and from the Kindermusik Home Materials all week in between at home.
- know and love Kindermusik because they’ve seen it through their own child’s eyes.