Most everything is more fun with a friend, and that’s especially true of Kindermusik! Kindermusik is one of those really wonderful activities that is just as much for you as it is for your child – one special benefit being the friendship and support the adults find amongst each other because of Kindermusik. Many friendships have come out of being with other adults in a Kindermusik class, and many friendships are made that much stronger and more special because of attending Kindermusik class together.
Your local Kindermusik educator would be thrilled to hear that you wanted to try Kindermusik with a friend, or even that you want to pay the highest compliment possible to her by introducing a friend to all that you’ve come to know and love about Kindermusik.
Simply contact your local educator about scheduling options.
And how you can make even more out of attending a weekly Kindermusik class with a friend?
Here are a few simple ideas:
- Come a little early to class so that you can enjoy catching up and chatting before the class activities begin.
- Arrange to meet after class at a local kid-friendly restaurant or coffee shop or even at a favorite playground for a picnic.
- Organize a playdate with the other families in your class, either after class or on another day of the week.
- Plan a “Girls Night Out” with the other Kindermusik moms – go out to eat, get a pedicure, attend a concert, etc. – without the kids.
- Have a “Dad’s Day” or “Grandparents Day” where dads or grandparents attend the class and get to meet each other.
New to Kindermusik?