Music changes us. Makes us better. Helps us think. Gives us a way to express ourselves. Lifts our spirits. Impacts our memory. Gets us moving. Boosts self-confidence. Raises IQ and academic potential. But music classes like Kindermusik can also instill values, perhaps one of the most important values being that of gratitude.
The root of gratitude is in our emotions, and there’s no better tool for getting us in touch with our feelings and emotions than music. So how exactly does a music class inspire gratitude?
- Music classes are a group experience and as such, teach kids to be appreciative of each individual’s contributions to the the group.
- Music classes are a happy experience, and out of that happiness often comes a spontaneous, straight-from-the-heart expression of gratitude from children.
- Music classes are an interactive experience, bringing parents and kids together in class and/or at home and strengthening the loving bonds between family members.
- Music classes are an enlightening experience, helping all of us to affirm, celebrate, and be grateful for each child’s own unique gifts.
- Music classes are a social experience that gives kids a chance to develop friendships that they will appreciate for a long time to come.
- Music classes are a delightful experience, creating special memories that we will hold in our hearts forever.
- Music classes are an inspiring experience, making us thankful for the little things – a smile, a hug, a together moment, and a song in our hearts.