This Kindermusik experience is inspired by a book about a determined little boy, his red wagon, and a community of friends who come together to create something beautiful. To celebrate these themes, we’ll sing, dance, and make music as we learn about colors, fruits and vegetables, and what it means to be a good neighbor.
This session includes a unique album with tunes you’ll experience during class, so you can continue the fun and learning at home!
Upon registration, you will receive an email from Kindermusik that includes instructions for how to access your Playdate album. Stream the album online or on the free Kindermusik app to keep the fun and music going!
Music has always been a part of Miss Corrie''s life. According to her mother, Miss Corrie started singing before she could talk. She grew up surrounded by a musical family, her grandmother, in particular, being a strong influence. As a teen, Miss Corrie took piano lessons and participated in high school musicals. Later, she began singing at weekly open mic nights in her hometown of Waterloo and also sang with the Kitchener-Waterloo Philharmonic Choir. In more recent years she has continued to sing at weddings and funerals and at church. For the past several years she has also taught Sunday school classes for babies and children up to age 6. For five years Miss Corrie operated a successful home daycare. When Miss Corrie discovered Kindermusik she immediately knew this was a natural fit. Miss Corrie would be delighted to share her passion for music with your family!
In every Kindermusik class, you’re welcomed into a playful and nurturing environment where your child will experience music of varying styles, genres, and cultures.They’ll interact with other children and engage in movement, rhythm, and vocal activities that develop far more than just music skills. Our approach to early childhood education and award-winning, research-based, and developmentally appropriate curricula prime children for success in school and in life.
Ongoing School Year Enrollment Sept 2023 to June 2024* Enrollment opens May 20 2023.
We want to make your experience as easy as possible! Ongoing enrollment means that you can join or cancel anytime.
Monthly tuition is calculated by taking the total number of classes from September 2023 through May 2024 and dividing it into 9 equal automatic monthly installments. Upon registration your credit card will be billed a non refundable $25 registration/clerical fee which will secure your child's spot. Tuition will be processed on the first of each month thereafter beginning Sept 1st 2023 through May1st 2024.
The monthly tuition fee does not represent a certain number of classes per month; rather, it represents a TOTAL number of classes for the school year. While most months do have 4 classes there may occasionally be a month with 3 or 5 classes depending on how the calendar falls.
For the best experience and value, we hope you can join us for the entire season but we understand that is not always possible. You may enroll or cancel at any time, with written notice (email). Please provide notice by the 20th of the month to avoid being charged the following monthly installment.
The 2023/2024 Session begins Tues September 5th 2023 and ends Saturday May 27th 2024.
There are 36 classes throughout the school year session. (September through May)
ONGOING ENROLLMENT INCLUDES
*Award winning cirriculum delivered by a passionate and knowlegable instructor
*Unlimited make up classes provided you are currently enrolled. (Foundations, Level 1, Level 2 and Mixed Ages)
*Exclusive content on the Kindermusik App which included tons of music, e-books and more.
Make-up classes are an enrollment perk that allow you to add value to your investment and experience. Please note the following guidelines & policies regarding make-up classes.
If you know in advance you will miss a class (work conflict, vacation, appointment, illness) it is very much appreciated if you let Miss Corrie know as early as possible as this may allow someone else to use that space for a make up class.
If you or your child is unwell (fever, diarrhea, vomiting, skin sores or unexplained rash, thick green or yellow nasal discharge, general malaise or COVID-19 symptoms) the best place for you is at home where you can rest and recover.
When you miss a class, you can schedule a make-up directly via your my.kindermusik.com account under the Make Up Class tab.
In some cases we may be able to accomodate you joining your regularly scheduled class via Zoom instead. Please send a text or email in advance to request the login information.
To be fair to all enrolled families, only one make-up class may be scheduled at a time
· Make-up classes are usually available, but can not be guaranteed since class sizes are capped for safety and enjoyment.
· Make-up classes can be used by siblings in the same family, even if the sibling is not currently enrolled in a class.
· Make-up classes are an enrollment perk. Once your enrollment ends, make-up classes can no longer be scheduled.
· There are no make-ups for missed make-ups.
· It is not possible to make-up Level 4 & 5 classes due to the progressive nature of the lessons and limited availability. Arrangements can be made to recieve the missed week's home materials & activity sheets so that your child can complete these at home before the next scheduled class.
· If you are absent for a Playdate/ Single Class experience there are no make-ups or refunds. You will still be able to access your digital album.
· There are no refunds for absences from classes for any reason.
· If you have special circumstances or compassionate reasons, please reach out so we can work together for your unique situation.
· In the event that the studio is closed for any reason, affected classes will be notified via class email along with a post on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram)
· In general, the studio only closes for weather if local public schools are closed. Always use your own good judgement before heading out in wintry weather based on conditions where you live.
· It is the responsibility of the parent/ caregiver to ensure that they are aware of closures; Kindermusik With Miss Corrie will be diligent about informing families, but cannot be held responsible if the notifications are not seen.
· In general, when the studio is closed and classes are cancelled, an extra class is added to the end of the session. Full details will be provided to affected families.