Here are some frequently asked questions regarding enrollment:
HOW DO I ENROLL?
First, thank you for your interest in Kindermusik®! It’s one of the best decisions you can make for your child’s musical development. To try a preview class or to enroll, please contact us at GrowingMusiciansLLC@gmail.com regarding class availability. Once a class is found, enroll online at www.GrowingMusicians.Kindermusik.com
HOW DOES BILLING* WORK?
• This year Growing Musicians LLC offers two, twelve-week semesters of Kindermusik® classes. Virtual classes cost $50 monthly ($150 per semester) per household. Cost includes 12 virtual classes per semester and access to Kindermusik® Online. There will be no additional required fees. (*Billing subject to change when we are able to return to in-person classes.)
• In addition to semester-based, weekly classes, we offer special 4-week virtual summer sessions. These sessions are $50 per household and include access to digital materials and music Kindermusik® Online.
• Additionally, we offer Virtual Kindermusik® Playdates. Virtual Playdates will be charged a one-time, $15 per household fee that includes class and materials.
IS THERE A DIFFERENT SIBLING PRICE?
• While classes are being held virtually, classes are priced per household.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW IF NECESSARY?
• To withdraw from weekly classes, please request a Withdrawal Form from Growing Musicians LLC. Complete and submit the form by email before the first of the month. Return the Withdrawal Form before the first of the month to avoid being charged for the next months’ classes. You will not be charged monthly for classes once the Withdrawal Form is submitted. If you paid for the semester, you will be refunded any outstanding months’ classes.
HOW AND WHEN DO I MAKE-UP CLASSES?
• If you miss a weekly class, a make-up class is likely available. Please e-mail GrowingMusiciansLLC@gmail.com to inquire about availability. Make-up classes must be made up within the same session you are enrolled. Unscheduled make-ups are not available due to the potential for overcrowding. Refunds or credits are not given for weekly classes or Playdates missed. You are financially responsible for the entire class tuition amount and any home materials ordered.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY Kindermusik® Online ACCOUNT?
• To register your personal Kindermusik® account, visit my.kindermusik.com (notice there's no www). Enter your email address (if you already have an email address you have associated with a Kindermusik® account, we suggest you use the same email address). When you get to My Kindermusik®, select 'New User.' On the next page, enter the same email address, set your password and some security questions. It takes under a minute to do and when you login, your Kindermusik® account should be waiting for you!
You can view this one-minute “how-to” video on registering your Kindermusik® Online (formerly known as Kindermusik@Home): goo.gl/1zSox3
If you have any questions, please email Kindermusik® International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DOES MY ENROLLMENT INCLUDE?
• No registration or member fee
• Easy, convenient enrollment and billing
• Access to Kindermusik® Online materials that correspond to class themes – Use this wealth of resources to continue your child’s musical learning fun at home or on-the-go!
• Regular communication of tips and resources
• Ideas in class to encourage more music, play, and fun at home
• Music-and-movement experiences that will create lasting, positive memories for you and your child, and will prepare them for future success in school, sports, and private music lessons
• Join a community of other music-minded families who want the best for their child
You will receive an email the day before class with directions on how to find your classroom.