Experience the music of Native America, practice manners, and make new friends. Your child will participate in activities that encourage cooperation like circle dances, playing with a partner, and sharing instruments. Come join us and receive an egg shaker too!
Digital Assignment - Pick-A-Song And Sing-A-Long
Music brings joy and joy is what all of us need! At Music Moments we are bringing the joy of music to your little ones through smiles, laughs, surprises, and just plain amazing music and movement experiences that encourage your child to explore the world around him! With 20 years music education experience, I'm all smiles to get started! Are you?
In every Kindermusik class, you’re welcomed into a playful and nurturing environment where your child will experience music of varying styles, genres, and cultures.They’ll interact with other children and engage in movement, rhythm, and vocal activities that develop far more than just music skills. Our approach to early childhood education and award-winning, research-based, and developmentally appropriate curricula prime children for success in school and in life.
Music Moments at Atlanta Piano Fortissimo Studio Policies (subject to change):
1. Please come about 5 minutes early so you and your child can get acclamated to the classroom and make new friends!
2. Please let Miss Bonnie know 24 hours in advance if you are not going to be able to come to class.
3. Please DO NOT bring your child when he or she is sick! However, a clear runny nose with NO fever in 24 hours should NOT be contagious.
4. Please wear comfortable clothes. Shoes will be taken off during class for children and adults.
5. Please TAKE pictures and video during and post to your Facebook and tag Miss Bonnie!!
6. All registrations are final. Our decision to hold a class is based on how many are registered. If you cannot fulfill your enrollment, you can be given a credit for the following semester only. Please let us know by the third week of class.
7. Please let Miss Bonnie know if your child has ANY ALLERGIES!!!
8. Make-up classes will be offered if Miss Bonnie needs to miss a class.
9. If you miss a class, then there will be some extra classes called Play-dates that will be scheduled so that you can come and have a class! You may also be able to attend a class other than your own, depending on the schedule.
10. Enjoy your child, play, dance, and sing in each class and your child will learn more and grow more just because YOU loved doing it with them!!!