Did you know that preschoolers have a natural love of music? Level 3 classes use music to boost language skills, confidence, social-emotional skills, and self-control. Parents and caregivers join a portion of each class to participate in the music-making.
On the Road has 5 lessons. We will have 5 lessons and a make up day, six total, but you will be charged for only 5. Since it's summer, you may miss one while on vacation. So the sixth lesson will be a make up lesson, please feel free to come to all six lessons! Lessons will be paced throughout the summer. We will meet on the following days: June 2, June 9, June 23, June 30, July 14 and 21. NO Class June 16 or July 7. We are doing physical home materials just for the summer so that you can take the joy of Kindermusik directly home with you!
This Kindermusik Kit includes hardcover book and a wooden frog guiro instrument—just the right mix of sophistication and silliness. CD includes the slip-in lyric book. Home activities poster also included.
Our Level 3 classes start with instrument exploration and lean into how to play music as a group. Preschoolers experience all the excitement of new sounds and independent creativity, while fueling their social-emotional development (and school readiness!) by learning how to work together.
Music brings joy and joy is what all of us need! At Music Moments we are bringing the joy of music to your little ones through smiles, laughs, surprises, and just plain amazing music and movement experiences that encourage your child to explore the world around him! With 20 years music education experience, I'm all smiles to get started! Are you?
In every Kindermusik class, you’re welcomed into a playful and nurturing environment where your child will experience music of varying styles, genres, and cultures.They’ll interact with other children and engage in movement, rhythm, and vocal activities that develop far more than just music skills. Our approach to early childhood education and award-winning, research-based, and developmentally appropriate curricula prime children for success in school and in life.
Music Moments at Atlanta Piano Fortissimo Studio Policies (subject to change):
1. Please come about 5 minutes early so you and your child can get acclamated to the classroom and make new friends!
2. Please let Miss Bonnie know 24 hours in advance if you are not going to be able to come to class.
3. Please DO NOT bring your child when he or she is sick! However, a clear runny nose with NO fever in 24 hours should NOT be contagious.
4. Please wear comfortable clothes. Shoes will be taken off during class for children and adults.
5. Please TAKE pictures and video during and post to your Facebook and tag Miss Bonnie!!
6. All registrations are final. Our decision to hold a class is based on how many are registered. If you cannot fulfill your enrollment, you can be given a credit for the following semester only. Please let us know by the third week of class.
7. Please let Miss Bonnie know if your child has ANY ALLERGIES!!!
8. Make-up classes will be offered if Miss Bonnie needs to miss a class.
9. If you miss a class, then there will be some extra classes called Play-dates that will be scheduled so that you can come and have a class! You may also be able to attend a class other than your own, depending on the schedule.
10. Enjoy your child, play, dance, and sing in each class and your child will learn more and grow more just because YOU loved doing it with them!!!