We are Kindermusik International, the world’s leading publisher of music and movement education curricula, and one of North Carolina’s most respected employers. Interested in working for Kindermusik and making a difference in the lives of children across the globe? Check out our current job openings at our corporate office in beautiful Greensboro, NC.
Wanted: Schools Customer Support Associate
Are you doing your life’s best work? We are! At Kindermusik, we love our job and it shows! Kindermusik International, an employee-owned company, is seeking a highly motivated team member to join our fast-paced, results-driven Schools Division.
Kindermusik International is the world’s leader in music and movement education for young children. Our business involves bringing music education to children, families, and classrooms around the world. We are looking for someone who would enjoy talking to our customers, finding out how our solutions are helping them, identifying their needs, nurturing the business relationship, and letting them know how much we value their work with young children.
Joining our team will challenge you to think on your feet! You will help new customers get started, answer their questions, and communicate interdepartmentally to help us continue to improve our products and services.
This full time position will be part of a small, but growing, internal support team working with both domestic and international sales teams and customers.
The Schools Customer Support Associate works in a team environment under the direction of the Schools Support Manager, and in partnership with the Schools Sales Consultants. This role is responsible for customer communications and support including inbound and outbound calls, order management, new account setup, and data entry. The ideal candidate will possess great interpersonal skills, an ability to understand and simplify complicated processes, and the desire to help prove the best solutions for the parent, teacher, and administrative customer.
We are looking for the following skills and abilities:
- Effective oral, written, and telephone skills
- Self-starter with the initiative to completely resolve an issue
- Enjoy working both independently and as a team member
- A fast learner that is naturally proactive rather than reactive;
- Excellent listening skills and retention/memory
- Strong computer and technology skills – Excel, Word, Skype, Website navigation; Salesforce (CRM) and Great Plains experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Joyful multi-tasking; handling a multi-channel and consistent workflow
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Determination to meet deadlines under pressure
- Able to work in an open environment without being easily distracted at our corporate office in Greensboro, NC
A minimum of an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required
If this sounds like a career path you are seeking and you want to learn more about working for an employee-owned company, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Meet our leadership team and find out what makes Kindermusik tick!
Learn how one man’s vision and passion for music education blossomed into a program that has enhanced millions of lives.
Our partners are just as passionate as we are about the power of music education.